- Guides & Tips
- Suits guide
The guide of suits
In designing its suits, Bexley gives special attention to the fit and choice of materials to provide an irreproachable product.
Bexley suits are made from 100% Virgin Wool Double Yarn and are available in either a slim fit or comfort fit.
Our suits can be worn on any occasion for business or formal wear.
The suit cuts
The lazare jacket
The Lazare suit jacket is slightly slim-fitting with proportions designed to offer style and comfort in all circumstances.
The Lazare jacket is made with a semi-traditional "flying breastplate" construction, to provide hold and guarantee durability over time.
A jacket to be worn on a daily basis or during ceremonies, with the Lazare trousers, for a coordinated look.
The Lazare trousers
The Lazare suit trousers is fitted without clips and follows the shape of the body to enhance the silhouette. For a trendy look, the Lazare trousers are slightly tapered below the knee.
The Bexley men's blazer is slightly fitted with proportions ideally suited to provide style and comfort in all circumstances.
The blazer is made with a semi-traditional "flying breastplate" construction, to provide hold and durability over time.
A jacket to wear everyday or for ceremonies, with jeans for a trendy look or with a chino for a more formal spirit.
Bexley jackets and trousers are carefully made from a premium fabric of pure Virgin Wool Double Yarn Super 110's from Vitale Barberis Canonico. This is the oldest woolen factory in the world, producing some of the most luxurious draperies for men for 15 generations.
The wool used comes from Australian Merino farms for its incredible softness and fineness. The weaving is then done 100% in Italy in the Biella area.
- Plum 100% Pure Virgin Wool Super 110's double yarn by Vitale Barberis Canonico All seasons
Navy: Piece dyed
Anthracite Grey: Yarn dyed
- Tropical fabric 100% Pure Virgin Wool double yarn by Vitale Barberis Canonico All seasons
Blue: Piece dyed
Blue: Piece dyed
Taking care of your bexley suit
Bexley's jackets and trousers have been designed and manufactured to offer you maximum comfort on a daily basis and to guarantee you the best durability over time.
In order to prolong the life of your suit, we recommend that you follow these few instructions:
- Avoid wearing your jacket or trousers on consecutive days,
- Put your jacket and trousers away on a hanger,
- Air your jacket and trousers regularly between each dry cleaning,
- Return your jacket or trousers to the dry cleaners for a complete cleaning. If you have a complete suit, always dry clean the whole ensemble,
- Not recommended for machine washing or ironing.