SPECIFIC PROVISIONS - COVID 19
Page updated in real time (Last updated 3/17/2020 at 6:40 p.m)
In accordance with COVID-19 directives, our French stores have closed their doors on Saturday evening until further notice.
Our Bexley website remains open and you can shop there with confidence.
In parallel, we are currently taking measures to ensure compliance with hygiene rules in the preparation of your orders and the safety of our teams.
To be available and respond to your requests, from Monday to Friday, we set up telework for the majority of our employees. As a result, our response time can be impacted and we apologize for that.
Our logistics warehouses keep their normal activity and respect our shipping deadlines from 24 to 48 working hours after your order.
However, the delivery times of our carriers may be affected.
1. Colissimo FRANCE : Guaranteed service, FREE Home Delivery
With no purchase minimum, Bexley offers you Colissimo home delivery costs (for shipments in France only).
In view of the health regulations, we recommend you to be cautious at delivery time :
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter between the delivery person / postman and yourself
- Avoid physical contact as much as possible
2. TNT Express France
Deliveries and collections will be effective as usual. You can ask to the delivery for signing on behalf of you, in your presence.
3. Mondial Relay France, Belgium, Luxembourg et Spain - Service stopped on March, 16th evening
The last launch of Mondial Relay parcels will take place on March 16th until further notice. Therefore we have removed the Mondial Relay network from our delivery methods.
In case of your package has been delivered but you have not had time to receive it before the closure of relay points, you will find below the actions implemented by Mondial Relay:
- Parcels in transit (in agency) will remain confined in agencies until the chosen relay point reopening
- Parcels delivered to a closed relay point will remain pending until it is reopened
- Orders sent to the Mondial Relay network on Friday March 13 and Monday March 16 will be delivered to the chosen relay point. If the latter is closed, your package will be delivered to another one opened
- The network of relay points will be completely closed from Wednesday 18 March. Inventories will be made at relay points and agencies to identify pending packages.
4. Europe - IMX
Deliveries and collections will be effective as usual. However, border controls may result in delivery delays from 24 hours to 72 hours.
N.B Deliveries to Italian cities in confinement are not handled.
5. Outside Europe - UPS
Deliveries and collections will be effective as usual. Parcels will be delivered without signature.
6. SHIPPING TIMES
Your parcel will be prepared for dispatch by our logistics provider as soon as you have finished placing your order with us. Once your parcel has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking link
Shipping times are calculated from the date of your order
- UPS Saver : 2 business days.
- UPS Express Standard : 3-5 business days.
- IMX : 3-8 business days
- Mondial Relay (Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg) : 4 to 9 business days.
All of our parcels to destinations outside of Europe are shipped via UPS. Delivery typically takes 4 to 10 days depending on the destination. All of our items are sold tax free. Depending on the destination country, you may have to pay local tax or duty on your items upon receiving your order.
Please note: if you are paying by bank card, your order will only be confirmed once the funds have transferred to Bexley's bank account. We will guarantee our goods' availability for up to 7 days. If we still have not received your payment after this period has elapsed, your order will automatically be cancelled.