Honoré is a coat carefully crafted in high quality wool/polyamide/cashmere drap fabric from Bellandi Manifatture Lane created in 1967.
- Slim fit with three-button fastening, notch lapels and buttonhole.
- Thin shoulders
- Contrasting bottom collar in textile suede, two flap pockets, one slit pocket at chest.
- Single vent and four kissing buttons at cuffs.
- Tailor style pickstitching (1mm) around collar, lapels, pocket flaps, fronts and cuff bottoms.
- Three inner pockets with suede piping.
- Tone on tone 100% viscose lining.
- The back length for size 50 is 90cm / 35.50 inches.